RE: I just experienced the coolest thing

Subject: RE: I just experienced the coolest thing
From: rbilbao -at- us -dot- amadeus -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 9 Jan 2003 18:37:17 -0500

I agree with Kim that being female and cute should have no bearing on
professional standing. John's way of relating the anecdote was endearing, if
anything. When I read it the first time (and before anyone replied) I thought
the main point was to show a different way that documentation helps resolve
workplace issues. Whether or not the coder was rude depends on her relationship
with the techies and the work environment and I don't think we can accurately
derive what that's like from John's whimsical tale.

This email message and information contained in or attached to this message
may be privileged, confidential, and protected from disclosure and is intended
only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient any retransmission, dissemination, printing or other use of,
or taking of any action in reliance upon, this information is strictly prohibited.
If you received this message in error, please immediately inform the sender by
reply e-mail and delete the message and any attachments. This footnote also
confirms that this email message has been swept by MIMEsweeper for the
presence of computer viruses. Thank you.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com