RE: Unexpected as always!!

Subject: RE: Unexpected as always!!
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 09:17:51 -0500

>>"Please arrange a session ASAP for both programmers and QC about
>>abbreviating, capitalizing, punctuation, and the sort.

Notice the "ASAP" included? That doesn't mean NOW, it doesn't mean TODAY. It
means as soon as possible. If the soonest possible is this coming Wed., so
be it. Fri? The 27th of this month? Well, that's the soonest possible.

There are too many things worthy of driving ya nuts...don't look for more.

John Posada

"Please arrange a session ASAP for both programmers and QC about
abbreviating, capitalizing, punctuation, and the sort.
As simple as it may sound, it will save us a lot of precious time.

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com