RE: SnagIt Question

Subject: RE: SnagIt Question
From: dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 14 Jan 2003 12:49:12 -0500

Hi Nancy,
Yes, I know what you're talking about... SnagIt Studio does not have any
place to change the DPI that I have seen. However, what I have done as a
workaround is to export to a file format of my choice. Then, use the batch
conversion utility in the Catalog to change the resolution. As long as you
convert to the same DPI as used in the original capture, your size should go
right back to what it should be.

HTH,

Dannette Thompson
Senior Technical Writer
dthompson -at- foundationsoft -dot- com <mailto:dthomps -at- foundationsoft -dot- com>

Foundation Software, Inc. <http://www.foundationsoft.com>
800-246-0800 ext. 213
The #1 Accounting Software for Labor-Intensive Contractors