COMPILING ON-HELPS

Subject: COMPILING ON-HELPS
From: Janet Levy <JanetL -at- robotec -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 09:45:43 +0200

I need to compile an on-line help from existing Word XP files using RoboHelp
for XP. I understand there is a software product called "Tranzit" that
converts the files and keeps the styles and formatting (providing they are
consistent) as they were in Word and as a result, the formatting is not
lost.
The next step is to import the files into RoboHelp, which is a shorter
process and saves many hours of reformatting.
Any suggestions where I can buy this software. Are there any other similar
tools available?

This e-mail was sent by intelitek and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to
whom it is addressed.The message and the attachment(s) contain privileged,proprietary and confidential information
and may be protected by legal privilege.If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any use,distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) thereto is strictly prohibited.If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently deleting the original and any
copy of this e-mail and its attachment(s) and any printout thereof.

For additional information about us,
please see our website at www.intelitek.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com