WebWorks Publisher WordHelp

Subject: WebWorks Publisher WordHelp
From: Janet Levy <JanetL -at- robotec -dot- co -dot- il>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 09:16:38 +0200

I work with Word XP and I am considering purchasing the new WebWorks
Publisher WordHelp for my help authoring tool.
I believe this product enables transforming MS Word files directly into an
online help (Single-Sourcing). Any feedback regarding WebWorks WordHelp
would be greatly appreciated.

Janet Levy

Technical Writer
Intelitek
Tel: +972-3-9004124
Fax: +972-3-9030411
Email: Janetl -at- robotec -dot- co -dot- il
Web: http://www.intelitek.com

This e-mail was sent by intelitek and is intended solely for the use of the individual(s) or entity(ies) to
whom it is addressed.The message and the attachment(s) contain privileged,proprietary and confidential information
and may be protected by legal privilege.If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you are hereby notified that
any use,distribution or copying of this e-mail and any attachment(s) thereto is strictly prohibited.If you have received
this e-mail in error please notify the sender by replying to this message and permanently deleting the original and any
copy of this e-mail and its attachment(s) and any printout thereof.

For additional information about us,
please see our website at www.intelitek.com

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com