RE: WebWorks Publisher WordHelp

Subject: RE: WebWorks Publisher WordHelp
From: "David Knopf" <david -at- knopf -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 07:47:44 -0800

Janet Levy wrote:

| I work with Word XP and I am considering purchasing the new
| WebWorks Publisher WordHelp for my help authoring tool.
| I believe this product enables transforming MS Word files
| directly into an online help (Single-Sourcing). Any feedback
| regarding WebWorks WordHelp would be greatly appreciated.

In my experience, WordHelp works very well for those who wan to produce
online Help (WinHelp, HTML Help, WebWorks Help, or JavaHelp) from source
files in Word 2000 or Word XP. I wrote a white paper on this. You can
read it at
http://www.webworks.com/products/wwp_wh/whitepaper/default.asp.

Regards,

David Knopf ~ mailto:david -at- knopf -dot- com
Knopf Online ~ San Francisco, CA ~ http://www.knopf.com
See the HAT Output Comparison at http://www.knopf.com/resources/hatcomp

Consulting & Training on FrameMaker, WebWorks Publisher & WordHelp
WebWorks Publisher Certified
Consulting & Training on RoboHelp * RoboGURU
Member, JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT, wordhelp & wwp-users

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com