Re: Novice tech writer seeks more recruiters, advice

Subject: Re: Novice tech writer seeks more recruiters, advice
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 11:38:57 -0800

Bonnie Granat asked:

> Anyone here pay to send e-mail? Sure, we pay our ISP,
> but who pays to send e-mail?

Lots of companies are happy to pay for services that let them send highly personalized messages with customized content that reflects the expressed interests of individuals who have signed up ("opted in") to receive them.

I don't know anything about the recruiters in question, and I doubt that's what they're offering.

But it was a pretty general question, and I offer this as part of the answer.

--David

N O W A V A I L A B L E ! http://www.html-indexer.com/

HTML Indexer 4 is still the easiest way to create and maintain indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

Now with fully integrated cross-references, target frames and windows,
multiple-file output, "one-step accept" of default entries, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com