Re: the technical writer: a real movie

Subject: Re: the technical writer: a real movie
From: "Jan Cohen" <familyforever -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 24 Jan 2003 15:16:43 -0500

"Mulder, what make you think that this is an X-file? There's recently been
a number of documented cases in which technical writers have been found
frozen in front of their keyboards, eyes glued to a blank, white screen. And
in each and every one of those cases, nothing abnormal was noted."

"That's easy, Scully. Look at his sig line."

Jan Cohen
Ex-Technical Writer
Now Sr. Knowledge Developer (whatever that is)

Freud had a field day...