RE: credit check for interviews

Subject: RE: credit check for interviews
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 03 Feb 2003 12:12:47 -0500

The only job-related credit check I've been subjected to, that I know of, was for a job as an Image analyst with the CIA. I assumed it was a security issue, i.e., how deep in debt you are may have a corelation to how likely you are to commit treason for cash.

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

>>> "tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com" <tom -dot- green -at- iwon -dot- com> 02/03/03 11:36AM >>>
* I can understand the criminal background check but whether or not you pay your bills on time? Geez, someone explain that to me.

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com