Re: RoboPdf

Subject: Re: RoboPdf
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 07 Feb 2003 16:17:31 -0500

I think the benefit is to users who want just the basic ability to create PDFs and not have to shell out US$250 for the privilege.

Notice that in fact home version is free. It's possible I missed something along the way, but up to this point I haven't seen or heard of any generators that were free.

For reference:

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

>>> "Evan Martin" <evan -dot- martin -at- garvin-allen -dot- com> 02/07/03 03:19PM >>>
*Am I missing somthing, or is this just another pdf generator. Nothing that
new? I don't notice anything that might be more benficial to me that using
Acrobat. Is there anything that would be of benefit to Robohelp users?

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com