Tools: Creating a PDF that can be signed using Reader 5.1

Subject: Tools: Creating a PDF that can be signed using Reader 5.1
From: "Gregory Sweet" <Gsweet -at- cdphp -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:18:56 -0500

I've read the help files and attempted to search Adobe.com.
Acrobat Reader 5.1 supposedly allows users to use Adobe Self-Sign to digitally sign PDFs.
I've made several attempts a tried various security settings (including none) and still can't sign the resulting PDF in Reader. I am using Acrobat 5.0 to create the PDF.

Can anyone point me to a tutorial, or walk me thorugh the process of setting up the PDF correctly to allow for a signature in Reader 5.1?

-Greg

neart - misneach - diongbháilteacht

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This email, including attachments, is for the sole use of the individual to whom it is addressed, and may contain confidential and privileged information. Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail and destroy this message and its attachments.

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com