Subject: Careful!
From: Michael Bryans <Michael -dot- Bryans -at- hummingbird -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:03:48 -0500

<snip> The only people I know who make racist remarks
> are racists. The only people who defend racist remarks are
> ..., well I'll let you fill in that blank.

Libelous words, Tom.

I do not believe that Eric's post [ADMIN: Closing some topics - RANT] is
permissive of your manner of communication. What say you Eric?

Can we end this now Tom, or do you prefer to escalate?

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com