TW -> QA

Subject: TW -> QA
From: "Belinda Kelly" <bkelly -at- ebetonline -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 11:14:00 +1100

I work as a tech writer for a medium sized company. Our QA manager is going
to be leaving soon and I've been offered the QA position. I've got an
editing/tech writing background, rather than a QA one, but know the products
well. However, I'm a bit concerned that I'll probably have to keep up my
tech writing duties in addition to the QA stuff. Basically, I'm after
suggestions or advice on this situation.

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com