Re: XML DTD and XSLs for ISO-9000

Subject: Re: XML DTD and XSLs for ISO-9000
From: quills -at- airmail -dot- net
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 5 Feb 2003 19:38:33 -0600

At 10:03 AM +1100 2/6/03, Sean Wheller wrote:

I've searched the list and the net to find an XML DTD and XSL for Authoring
of ISO-9000 Quality Manuals and Protocols, but found nothing.

Does anyone know if an XML DTD and XSLs exists for this purpose?

Sean Wheller

ISO-9000 does not address the format of documentation. It only address its existence.

There were some ISO initiatives toward specifications and such, but I don't know if they ever saw the light of day.

Look to your industry to find DTDs, or at DocBook.

Scott Turner

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

XML DTD and XSLs for ISO-9000: From: Sean Wheller