RE: Outlook for the future

Subject: RE: Outlook for the future
From: holmegm -at- attbi -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 06 Feb 2003 12:31:50 +0000

Jim Shaeffer <jims -at- spsi -dot- com> wrote:

{snip copied text from 1993 post}

>The above is copied from this post to TECHWR-L.
>http://www.raycomm.com/techwhirl/archives/9311/techwhirl-9311-00406.html
>It was posted in 1993.
>I didn't look very hard to find it. I'll bet I could find even better
>examples of ten year old posts saying pretty much the same things as the
>posts in this current thread.

Except ... that this person was making a prediction. In this thread, I
and others have described the *current* state of affairs.

I think that the person you are quoting was just a bit ahead of his time.
Well, except for the document server part - hmmm, unless you consider web
servers document servers ... who *is* this Nostradamus you quote? He's
amazing! ;)

--
Greg Holmes

single-source layouts, and more!