Re: a question about writing instructions

Subject: Re: a question about writing instructions
From: kcronin -at- daleen -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 6 Feb 2003 07:16:36 -0700

It's not clear to me what your question is. If that's their house style,
go with it. For clarity, I'd try to put each sentence in that example
"narrative" on a separate line, if they'll let you.

That's an unusual style. But if that's what they want, give it to them.
Good luck!

Keith Cronin
The STC would be a lot more fun if you had to wrestle your way into the
organization, like those kids on MTV's "Tough Enough."

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com