RE: Disclaimer or urban legend?

Subject: RE: Disclaimer or urban legend?
From: "Anita Legsdin" <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 10 Feb 2003 13:23:11 -0800

Yes, it's written in plain language that's (relatively) easy to read,
BUT-- this is a piece of text in excess of 900 words (I counted--or
rather, let Word count). All of it is in one long paragraph. To be even
more effective, it should be broken up into smaller paragraphs, with
bulleted lists. It's so easy to see something like this and just have an
automatic reaction of eyes glazing over and thinking, "I'm not reading

Anita Legsdin
Sr. Technical Writer
(425) 564-8135

"Don't bother trying to make something foolproof. Nature will simply
evolve a better fool."

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com