RE: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus

Subject: RE: Calling All Cooks & Design Gurus
From: "Anita Legsdin" <anita -dot- legsdin -at- watchmark -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 16:25:20 -0800

I know you didn't ask for this, but I'll say it anyway: a good index can
make or break a cookbook for me, no matter how pretty it is. I refuse to
buy cookbooks that don't list ingredients in the index. If the index
consists of categories that parrot the TOC, then sorry, back on the
shelf it goes. I'm the kind of cook who looks for recipes to match
what's in my refrigerator, not the other way around.

Anita Legsdin
Sr. Technical Writer
WatchMark
(425) 564-8135

"Don't bother trying to make something foolproof. Nature will simply
evolve a better fool."
--Darwin

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com