RE: Speaking of cookbooks...

Subject: RE: Speaking of cookbooks...
From: "Gerry Loiacono" <gerry -dot- loiacono -at- aztec-it -dot- com -dot- au>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 00:41:55 +1000

"...and my brother is a Sous Chef trained at the CIA."

I'm glad you explained later on in the email that the CIA in the sentence
above stands for Culinary Institute of America. For a moment, I thought your
brother was the second coming of Steven Seagal. ;)

Regards,
Gerry Loiacono
Aztec IT Services
www.aztec-it.com.au