RE: HTML/Web design question

Subject: RE: HTML/Web design question
From: "Robert Wisbey" <robert-wisbey -at- scitech-consultants -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 18:22:55 +0100

If you're using Dreamweaver, the library files will sort this out.

Alternatively if your ISP supports SSI (server side includes) then you
can use SSI. (You'd have to call your page SHTML or create a .htaccess
file to allow HTM and HTML extensions to be processed by the SSI

Also, if your ISP supports PHP, then you can do a PHP include within
your HTML.

Note: Library files in Dreamweaver might be the preferred (easier
option), but if your ISP supports PHP then use PHP.

Take a look at as it's a pretty good resource
for building web sites.

Rob Wisbey.