RE: Style Guide for documenting a Web product

Subject: RE: Style Guide for documenting a Web product
From: "Robert Wisbey" <robert-wisbey -at- scitech-consultants -dot- co -dot- uk>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Feb 2003 19:34:38 +0100

In the past I have documented web based browser applications by assuming
they are a GUI like any other GUI you normally have to document.

Also, I guess some web developers may not be able to create a browser
based app that is totally intuitive to use. Hence there may be some
ambiguity as to what functions to perform in what order. This is where
documentation can be of use ;-)

Rob Wisbey.