Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon

Subject: Re: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon
From: Samuel -dot- Beard -at- tdcj -dot- state -dot- tx -dot- us
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 15:24:17 -0600

Hey Everyone,

I've been subscribed off and on (mostly off) for about 4 years now and
have learned quite a bit. I just recently resubscribed after being out of
the field for a while and recognized quite a few of the names I saw popping
up on it from the last time I was subscribed. I've learned quite a few
things and have enjoyed reading many of the posts here. It's a great
resource for us and I hope that it continues for a LONG time to come.
Thanks much, Eric and Deb, for starting and maintaining such a valuable
resource as the site and the list!

Sam Beard

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com