RE: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon

Subject: RE: TECHWR-L 10-year Praise-a-Thon
From: "Peter Swisher" <PeteS -at- bmgi -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:36:33 -0700

Same story as Sam's. I couldn't get my job done as fast, or as well,
without this list. This is important, because I don't like writing about
widgets, as much as I like learning about them. I get a lot more out of
this list now, than I did when I first signed on in '98. You get out of
it what you put into it, I guess.

- Pete

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at