Re: Saving Websites to CD

Subject: Re: Saving Websites to CD
From: Lois Patterson <skycerulean -at- yahoo -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 17 Feb 2003 12:10:34 -0800 (PST)

> Sounds pretty easy. How do I index CHM, Word, and >
PDF files for the CD search?

You might get some ideas here:

I seem to also remember that it might be possible to
add the functionality of a name-brand search engine
(Excite! perhaps?) to your CD, but I don't recall the

Lois Patterson

Do you Yahoo!?

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at