Mini Cooper manual

Subject: Mini Cooper manual
From: aklemmer -at- factset -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:55:32 -0500

Inserted into my current copy of "The New Yorker" I found a clever
mini-manual on the Mini Cooper. It's instructional, but with a marketing
and tongue-in-cheek twist to it - i.e., "Due to the low profile of the
Mini, men over six feet tall should refrain from using the car door as a
screen when changing into their swim trunks" along with an accompanying
illustration. It also illustrated how to pull-in park with the back of the
Mini flush with adjacent vehicles in the name of "good parking Mojo" -- so
other drivers won't mistakenly think there's a space. It's really cute;
check it out if you can.

I checked Mini's website and I couldn't find a copy available for download
- but the graphics and tone are similar - go to http://www.miniusa.com-home
and click on the "Let's Freestyle" link for a taste.

Abby Klemmer
FactSet Research Systems

single-source layouts, and more!

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com