Re: Curious about what you do - Thank you!

Subject: Re: Curious about what you do - Thank you!
From: chix linux <linux_chix -at- yahoo -dot- ca>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 10:59:58 -0500 (EST)

Thank you to everyone who responded, on and off-list,
to my query! To someone who is new to this, it can be
intimidating to approach those who have been doing
this for years. I am quite impressed with your
generosity of time and thoughtful replies. It's been
wonderful to read of your experiences and variety of
writing. Thank you so much,

Post your free ad now!

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at