RE: TOOLS: quiet keyboard

Subject: RE: TOOLS: quiet keyboard
From: "Mike Hiatt" <mhiatt -at- vocaldata -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2003 12:45:02 -0600

When we were clearing out a junkyard cube, we found a bunch of keyboard that arrived with PCs used to upgrade existing users who already has a keyboard. My old eMachines keyboard was beginning to act up so I picked one out of the stack. Now I've got a Dell QuietKey keyboard that is pretty quiet. No clicks, some noise just of the keys themselves, but very minimal. I think the feel is pretty good too. Don't know if Dell sells keyboard individually or as replacements, but I like this one.

Mike Hiatt
Manager, Tech Pubs
VocalData, Inc.
Dallas, TX (yep, that one)