System Specs

Subject: System Specs
From: "Lisa Grijalva" <lisag -at- airBB -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Feb 2003 11:03:34 -0800

I have been given the task of writing a high-level System Spec for our small
company. This will be a new journey for me, as I've never written a spec
before, but I'm actually looking forward to the experience (sort of).

I have many questions, and would appreciate any help or suggestions.

What kind of information goes into a "high-level" spec?

Can anyone recommend a good template or resources on writing a system spec?

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com