To upgrade or not?

Subject: To upgrade or not?
From: "Anita Lewis" <anital -at- threerivers-cams -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 20 Feb 2003 10:50:44 -0600

My company is considering upgrading to RoboHelp 2003. We're currently
using RoboHelp 2002. Has anyone upgraded recently, and if so what are
your impressions of the upgrade? Is it worth the cost? If so, which
new features do you find most beneficial? Thanks in advance to all who

Anita Lewis
Three Rivers Systems, Inc.

single-source layouts, and more!
Order online today at