Re: Tip of the week

Subject: Re: Tip of the week
From: Ann Hastings <explorer227 -at- juno -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 18:17:15 -0800

Oh well, maybe John would accept a tithe of your beard hair instead?

You guys are a riot! LOL!

Guess I'll have to be careful about saying "Neat!"

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:39:36 -0800 guy <guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com> writes:
> Jason Willebeek-LeMair wrote:
> > Some of us no longer need to shave our heads.
> Right. I was going to offer a tithe of my hair, but realized I
> could not spare it.
> --Guy K. Haas guy -at- hiskeyboard -dot- com
> Software Exegete in Silicon Valley

Developers explain How the Product Works.
Technical writers explain How to Work the Product.

Only $9.95 per month!

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com