RE: Tip of the week

Subject: RE: Tip of the week
From: "J. Ressler" <JRessler -at- ewa-denver -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 09:42:27 -0700

>>You'd have thought he was instantly replaced by his talkative clone
45 minutes later, he says "Listen, I gotta get back to something...when can
we meet again?"<<

Further evidence that John Posada deserves his cult following.

"I might be a geek, but I'm the Alpha Geek."

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

Tip of the week: From: John Posada