RE: Tip of the week

Subject: RE: Tip of the week
From: "Marguerite Krupp" <mkrupp -at- cisco -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 13:52:12 -0500

Keith wrote:
> Wait - you mean I *didn't* need to shave my head?
> Ahem - anybody know any good hat shops?

Dunno, Keith, but I've seen several recommendations on this list for good
HATT shops! <GDR>

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com