RE: Tip of the week

Subject: RE: Tip of the week
From: "Diane Evans" <diane_evans -at- hotmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 11:16:56 -0800

Speaking from the distaff side, I would prefer a tasteful tattoo to a head shave anytime. What would be a good technical writing tattoo? Information mapping icon? Font samples? A flowchart of how the chicken crossed the road? John Posada's profile?

A current country song includes the lines:

"She had a tattoo above her ankle of a Trident submarine
She said it symbolizes awesome powers hidden deep within our dreams."

The first time in my life I actually considered getting a tattoo...

Diane Evans
Technical Writer

Washington State Coordinator, Tombstone Project

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com