RE: Tip of the week

Subject: RE: Tip of the week
From: Kim Roper <kim -dot- roper -at- pixelink -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:55:10 -0500

My neighbour Kevin observed (of monogrammed brass knuckles):

> c) if you apply with sufficient force, any third parties who are
> interested can simply go round to the back of the knucklehead
> to read the message.

Ahhh, who said that hand-set type was dead? :>

Cheers ... Kim

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com