Re: Tip of the week

Subject: Re: Tip of the week
From: "Richard G. Combs" <richard -dot- combs -at- voyanttech -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 17:25:28 -0700

Diane Evans wrote:

> A current country song includes the lines:
> "She had a tattoo above her ankle of a Trident submarine
> She said it symbolizes awesome powers hidden deep within our dreams."
> The first time in my life I actually considered getting a tattoo...

Oh, please, what song and artist? I love it! It sounds like something a
young Kris Kristofferson might have written.

Writing (but not tech) tie-in: Have you ever noticed that country music,
routinely sneered at by the "intelligentsia," has more intelligent lyrics,
evocative images, clever word-play, etc., than any other genre?

IMHO, of course... ;-)

Richard G. Combs
Senior Technical Writer
Voyant Technologies, Inc.
richardDOTcombs AT voyanttechDOTcom
rgcombs AT freeDASHmarketDOTnet

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com