Your opinion on Information Mapping...

Subject: Your opinion on Information Mapping...
From: techwriting4me -at- yahoo -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 25 Feb 2003 07:24:07 -0700

> Just wanted to find out answers to the
> following:
> 1) How many of you have undergone training in
> Information Mapping?
> 2) How many of you actually use it (effectively) for
> your day-to-day documentation work?
> 3) What is the perceived market value of someone who
> has "Information Mapping" in his/her resume? Does it
> really add value?
> 4) Is Information Mapping an effective methodology
> for
> IT documentation?
> 5) What kind of IT documents can you use it for?
> 6) In your opinion, what is the fee that one can pay for a three-day session on Information Mapping?

> I am thinking of attending a session, but I thought
> will just check with you all before I invest the
> money.
> I will be really happy if I get some responses to
> this
> message.
> TIA.
> Cheers,
> John

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit:

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com