Re: Meta-Topic On Discussions (delete as appropriate)

Subject: Re: Meta-Topic On Discussions (delete as appropriate)
From: Anthony Davey <ant -at- ant-davey -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 28 Feb 2003 19:57:15 +0000

Matthew Horn wrote:

Yes. I have realized that to be a good writer on the topic of server-side programming, I do not need to know anything about server-side programming anymore. I am going to study fluid dynamics.

Matthew,

I know a few who have studied naval architecture, which includes fluid dynamics and similar stuff. Even after three years NONE of them claim to be SMEs. Try something simple like quantum mechanics!

Regards,
Ant

LAST CHANCE for this steal of a deal! Purchase RoboHelp X3 by February 28
and receive $100 mail-in rebate and FREE WebHelp Merge Module ($339 value)!
RoboHelp, the Industry Standard in Help Authoring, has won over 55 industry
awards. For more information please visit: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l2.

"RoboHelp X3 is simply remarkable." - George Bell, Techno-Vision Systems

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com