Re: Elearning advice

Subject: Re: Elearning advice
From: "Kat Nagel, MasterWork Consulting" <mlists -at- masterworkconsulting -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 15:53:51 -0500

Michelle Deeprose wrote:

Any pointers about which software and services I should be looking at would
be very helpful and any advice, resources and books recommendations would be
excellent.

There are two email discussion lists you might find helpful.

Web-Based Training/On-Line Learning
WBTOLL-L -at- hermes -dot- gwu -dot- edu

WWW Courseware Development
WWWDEV -at- unb -dot- ca

Googling on the list name should bring up subscription information. Neither list is overwhelmingly active, but there are some very helpful people there. I found them very useful when I was first exploring online course development.

--
Kat Nagel
Owner, MasterWork Consulting Services

Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com