RE: those links in HTML Help

Subject: RE: those links in HTML Help
From: Natarajan Prashant <Prashant -dot- Natarajan -at- siemens -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 13 Mar 2003 00:29:21 +0530

These links are called expanding hotspots.


Prashant Natarajan
Siemens Information Systems Ltd. (Healthcare)
Email: Prashant -dot- Natarajan -at- siemens -dot- com

-----Original Message-----
From: Sean Hower [mailto:hokumhome -at- freehomepage -dot- com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 12, 2003 10:47 PM
Subject: those links in HTML Help

Hi all. This is a basic question. In the help file for RoboHelp HTML, there
are these links that when you click them, text expands below the link.
What's this type of link called? I want to use them in my own HTML help
project but I don't know what term to look for in the help to figure out how
to do it........


Order RoboHelp Office X3 by March 14 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate,
plus FREE WebHelp Merge Module and FREE iMarkup Software, for a
total giveaway value of $439! Order today at

Help celebrate TECHWR-L's 10th Anniversary starting this month!
Check out the contests at
Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday TECHWR-L....

You are currently subscribed to techwr-l as:
archive -at- raycomm -dot- com
To unsubscribe send a blank email to leave-techwr-l-obscured -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
Send administrative questions to ejray -at- raycomm -dot- com -dot- Visit for more resources and info.

Previous by Author: RE: The odds of finding work through job ads
Next by Author: Linking one PDF to several PDFs
Previous by Thread: those links in HTML Help
Next by Thread: nevermind

What this post helpful? Share it with friends and colleagues:

Sponsored Ads