RE: Tooting my own horn...Resume Information

Subject: RE: Tooting my own horn...Resume Information
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 17:47:40 -0500

HR doesn't need to read it. They assume that you would not have sent it in
if you didn't comply with the requirement in the first place. After all, it
was required. Seems simple enough.

As far as the professor...s/he was just glad you submitted something that
wasn't scribbled on the side of a CoCoPuffs box.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey