RE: organizing content based on logical flow of tasks

Subject: RE: organizing content based on logical flow of tasks
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 19 Mar 2003 08:34:38 -0500

The goal was to create a user, create a role, put user in role, not general
instructions on what do to under any situation. Remember...there was a
workflow process involved and this set of instructions was to follow the
workflow process.

Modifying and Deleting is ancillary. You don't create them, then delete
them, then modify them. You ALWAYS create them. You MIGHT want to modify
them later.

There are many ways this could be arranged. Mine was one alternative.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey