organizing content ....

Subject: organizing content ....
From: "Dinesh Nair" <nair1975 -at- rediffmail -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: 20 Mar 2003 07:46:47 -0000

Sorry about that, my mistake.

Yes, I was talking about documenting 'Delete user' and 'modify user' in the user's manual. I am not comfortable with the idea of grouping the two functions (Modify User and Delete User) under Create User. This is due to the fact that the next logical step after creating a user is to create a role. Modify user function would be used to change the user password etc.

Regards,
Dinesh

John Posada wrote:-------------------------------------------------

I don't understand your question.

You HAVE those two functions assigned...they are on the list. Are you
talking about Delete user and Modify user?

Structure it this way:

A) User:
1 Create User
1.1 Modify User
1.2 Delete User
B) Role:
2 Create Role
2.1 Modify Role
2.2 Delete Role
3 Assign User to a Role

You create a user, you then create a role, you then assign a User to a Role.
While doing this, you may need to modify the user or delete a user.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
"Alright, nobody move! I've got a dragon here, and I'm not afraid to use it"
---------- Donkey