RE: Dumb as a fox; was BS-ing your way...

Subject: RE: Dumb as a fox; was BS-ing your way...
From: jenny_berger -at- fairfieldresidential -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 09:57:05 -0600

Luck, my a**. It sounds like John's just been doing his part fostering
productive relationships starting Day One of his gig. Even an otherwise
"unhelpful" developer knows when someone's making an honest effort to make
life easier.

Jenny Berger
Technical Writer
Information Systems
Fairfield Residential

"Mike O." <obie1121 -at- yahoo -dot- com>
Sent by: bounce-techwr-l-115343 -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com
03/27/2003 09:50 AM
Please respond to "Mike O."

To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
cc:

John Posada wrote:
> "Jon, what is a Method Call **and what do I need to know
> to make my documentation more useful for what you-guys do?"**

Double eye-roll, from the unhelpful developer. I'd still say you
were lucky to find a helpful developer who was interested in
both parts of your invitation.

Order RoboHelp X3 and receive a $100 mail-in rebate, plus FREE
RoboScreenCapture, WebHelp Merge Module and iMarkupSoftware, for a total
giveaway value of $473! Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com