XML ==> BookManager Build for Windows?

Subject: XML ==> BookManager Build for Windows?
From: "Nagai, Paul" <pnagai -at- inovant -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2003 08:09:48 -0700

Does anyone out there still admit to using, knowing IBM BookManager?

I remember, back in the day, a version of BookManager (Build/SGML on OS/2?)
that supported SGML. I vaguely remember Windows versions of Build that had a
back door for building SGML documents. I'm wondering if that capability
persists and whether anyone has managed to get XML to build?

Or, did you have to create BIF (BookManager Interchange Format?) and trick
Build into using your supplied BIF files rather than starting from XML?

------
Paul Nagai

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com