Re: Lock numbering

Subject: Re: Lock numbering
From: dmbrown -at- brown-inc -dot- com
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Wed, 09 Apr 2003 17:27:29 -0700

Lisa Wright wrote:
> "Change a field result to regular text"
> Click the field, and then press CTRL+SHIFT+F9.

This'll work if they're SEQ fields but not, I believe, for regular auto-numbered paragraphs.

(I always use SEQ fields for numbered lists, but it didn't sound like that's what John was talking about.)

HTML Indexer 4 is still the easiest way to create and maintain indexes
for web sites, intranets, HTML Help, JavaHelp, and other HTML documents.

HTML Indexer 4 includes fully integrated cross-references, target frames
and windows, multiple-file output, "one-step accept" of default entries,
and more!

Order here:

Check out the contests at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com