Tables in Robo Classic

Subject: Tables in Robo Classic
From: "Mike Bradley" <mbradley -at- techpubs -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2003 08:56:29 -0700

Is there a sure-fire way to make tables resize themselves horizontally, the
way paragraphs do? I'm using Robo 9.2 and Word 2000.

Robo's help explains a way that is supposed to work, but it's obsolete and,
as the help notes, Winhelp is Winhelp. I've tried just about every
combination of table settings, but I'm about ready to give up on tables
entirely and use body paragraphs with deep hanging indents.

= Mike Bradley
Tech Pubs

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/products/robohelp/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com