RE: Hostility towards STC

Subject: RE: Hostility towards STC
From: John Posada <JPosada -at- book -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Fri, 11 Apr 2003 17:18:58 -0400

What's wrong with having X number of those in the field qualify as
professional, and also being certified. Don't forget...being certified is
not something that everyone can or might want to attain. Being certified
shows that you ARE a cut above the ones who aren't...that you DO have a
higher level of training. Not being certified doesn't prevent you from being
in the field, just gives those who want to hired a certain level of writer
something to ask for.

John Posada
Senior Technical Writer
Barnes&Noble.com
jposada -at- book -dot- com
NY: 212-414-6656
Dayton: 732-438-3372
Although she lives with seven other men, she's not easy.
------ Magic Mirror