Re: ADMIN: Re: Job opportunity in Yorktown, Virginia

Subject: Re: ADMIN: Re: Job opportunity in Yorktown, Virginia
From: "Jan Cohen" <familyforever -at- mindspring -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2003 20:23:42 -0400

I want to post my public apology to Eric for my previous message--I've gone
back and read the user agreement and now understand why he chose his course
of action regarding Hal's job posting. I guess my altruistic side just got
the better of me. Or maybe I was just tired of seeing the endless threads
about ethics or the STC, or maybe I typed a few thousand too many words
these past couple of days.

Anyway, Eric, 'twas not meant to be personal... years of experience made me
this way, and you know what they say about old dogs.

Respectfully yours,

Jan Cohen

Order here: http://www.ehelp.com/techwr-l/

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com