Re: "found" TW humor (low)

Subject: Re: "found" TW humor (low)
From: "Bonnie Granat" <bgranat -at- editors-writers -dot- info>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:02:19 -0400

Thanks to all who responded on-list or off.

1. Of course I don't think she's ignorant.

2. There is no premise whatsoever for her metaphor *except* the word "bang".
That's my entire point. Only an interpretation of the word in that way allows
for the metaphor.

3. I do not "enjoy" reading material that uses base sexual slang as the
premise for its misguided plays on language (unless I am aware of the possible
content beforehand).

Bonnie Granat
Granat Editorial Services

Order here:

Check out the contests at

archive -at- raycomm -dot- com

RE: "found" TW humor (low): From: Miller, Alan