RE: Viral attachment notifications

Subject: RE: Viral attachment notifications
From: "Sharon Burton-Hardin" <sharon -at- anthrobytes -dot- com>
To: "TECHWR-L" <techwr-l -at- lists -dot- raycomm -dot- com>
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2003 12:24:25 -0700

What scares me is that I saved the attachment to a local drive and had
Norton scan that file and it found nothing wrong with the file.

And I do have the latest defs so this is something new. It was UPDATE868.exe
or something. The previous updatexxx.exe ones did not get thru.

I sent it to Norton. Scary.

sharon

Sharon Burton-Hardin
CEO, Anthrobytes Consulting